Student clubs are actively functioning and mandated membership of students in any one of the 15 Clubs
- Students club provides a platform for student interaction in a variety of focused club activities.
- Through the various club activities conducted by the clubs, students are able to exhibit their
talents and hone their skills.
- By enrolling in the club, the students are able to develop their leadership skill, time management
and crisis handling through the conduct of various events inside and outside the college.
- Club members are often called on to perform or become involved in some way during College
events. They are also encouraged to participate in inter-collegiate competitions at state and
- Each club is assigned with a faculty advisor and from the registered student member, the faculty
advisor will appoint Students coordinators to lead the club and organize the events.
- Clubs will conduct workshops, seminars, competitions and in collaboration with govt / non-govt
and NGOs organizes various events that involves the students to have experiential learning.
The active clubs & Cells of the college are
- English Language & Literary Club
- Tamil Mandram
- Ramanujan Club
- Science Club
- Techno Club
- Media Club
- Cultural Club
- Readers Club
- National Service Scheme Unit
- Red Ribbon Club
- Youth Red Cross Unit
- Electoral Literacy Club
- Anti-drug Cell
- Women’s Cell
- Cyber Cell